Model My Watershed® (https://ModelMyWatershed.org/) lets users analyze real land use and soil data, model stormwater runoff and water-quality impacts, and compare how different conservation or development scenarios could modify runoff and water quality. Model My Watershed is part of the WikiWatershed Toolkit, an initiative to help citizens, conservation practitioners, municipal decision-makers, researchers, educators, and students advance knowledge and stewardship of fresh water.
Model My Watershed is a separate website from WikiWatershed. To create a Model My Watershed account, please follow these directions.
- Model My Watershed Technical Documentation
- Model My Watershed Site Storm Model Guide
- Model My Watershed Runoff Simulation Guide
- MapShed GIS-Based Watershed Modeling Tool
- How do I connect/ log in/ create a Model My Watershed account?
- Model My Watershed FAQ
- Release notes
- GitHub repository
- Video tutorials and webinar recordings
- Curricula: middle school, high school, and college.
Site Storm Model Resources
Watershed Multi-Year Model Resources
Still Need Help?
If you’ve reviewed the resources and still need help, or would like to report a bug or request a feature, please use our contact form.