Monitor My Watershed is an online data portal that lets you discover and map monitoring data and share and compare your monitoring data with the world. It currently hosts real-time sensor data from EnviroDIY™, a community for do-it-yourself environmental science and monitoring, and macroinvertebrate data from the Leaf Pack Network®, an international network of teachers, students, and citizen monitors investigating their local stream ecosystems.
Share Monitoring Data
Real-time sensor data sharing for the EnviroDIY Community.
- Create a Monitor My Watershed account, then register your data logger and sensors.
- Deploy your data logger and start collecting data.
- View your data and data from other sensors on Monitor My Watershed.
Detailed instructions are available on the EnviroDIY Sensor Data Help page.
Macroinvertebrate data sharing for the Leaf Pack Network.
- Conduct your Leaf Pack or Rock Pack project.
- Create a Monitor My Watershed account, then register your site and enter your data.
- Explore your data and those contributed by others on Monitor My Watershed.
Detailed instructions are available on the Leaf Pack Network Data Help page.
Search and Visualize Monitoring Data
Now finding, visualizing, and accessing monitoring data from hundreds of sources can be done in one place! Here’s how:
- Launch Model My Watershed. Log in, create an account, or continue as a guest. (Guests are not able to save their work.)
- Select an area of interest. (Need instructions? Access the Model My Watershed Site Storm Model Guide on the Help page.)
- Click the Monitor tab. Start typing in the search box to find datasets that would be useful for your research.
- Click the CINERGI, CUAHSI HydroShare, CUAHSI Water Data Center, and EPA Water Quality Portal tabs to see the monitoring data stored in those data portals. Data entered in Monitor My Watershed appears in the HydroShare tab.
Monitor My Watershed Development Team