Share Your Monitoring Data
Share Your Sensor Data
Real-time data sharing for the EnviroDIY Community
- Create an account, then register your data logger and sensors.
- Deploy your data logger and start collecting data.
- View your data and data from other sensors online.
Share Your Macroinvertebrate Data
Data sharing for the Leaf Pack Network
Visualize Monitoring Data
Search Data From Multiple Sources
Now finding, visualizing, and accessing monitoring data from hundreds of sources can be done in one place! Here’s how:
- Launch Model My Watershed. Log in, create an account, or continue as a guest. (Guests are not able to save their work.)
- Select an area of interest. (Need instructions? Access the Model My Watershed Site Storm Model Guide on the Help page.)
- Click the Monitor tab. Start typing in the search box to find datasets that would be useful for your research.
- Click the CINERGI, CUAHSI HydroShare, CUAHSI Water Data Center, and EPA Water Quality Portal tabs to see the monitoring data stored in those data portals. Data entered in Monitor My Watershed appears in the HydroShare tab.