Monitor My Watershed is a interactive map-based web application that enables citizens, conservation practitioners, municipal decision-makers, researchers, educators, and students to share and compare their monitoring data and to discover monitoring data from federal, state, academic, and citizen sources.
Share Your Monitoring Data
Real-time data sharing for the EnviroDIY Community
- Register your compatible data logger and your sensors.
- Deploy your data logger and start collecting data.
- Stream your data continuously and view your results online.
Data sharing for the Leaf Pack Network.
Discover and Visualize Data
Now finding, visualizing, and accessing monitoring data from hundreds of sources can be done in one place: the Model My Watershed web app. Here’s how:
- Launch Model My Watershed. Log in, create an account, or continue as a guest. (Guests are not able to save their work.)
- Select an area of interest. (Need instructions? Access the Model My Watershed Site Storm Model Guide on the Help page.)
- Click the Monitor tab. Start typing in the search box to find datasets that would be useful for your research.
- Click the CINERGI, CUAHSI HydroShare, and CUAHSI Water Data Center tabs to see the monitoring data stored in those data portals. Data entered in our EnviroDIY Water Quality Data Sharing Portal appears in the HydroShare tab.