Monitor My Watershed® is a data portal that allows you to share and explore do-it-yourself environmental monitoring data. It currently hosts EnviroDIY™ sensor data and Leaf Pack Network® macroinvertebrate data. Monitor My Watershed is part of the WikiWatershed® toolkit.
Have a question about sharing sensor data on Monitor My Watershed? We ask that before you submit a question by email, please try:
- Searching the documentation
- Searching the EnviroDIY forums for similar issues. Posting your question on the forum will allow the 500+ EnviroDIY community members to help.
- Checking GitHub for known issues (see below).
Monitor My Watershed is under development and there are a number of known issues. Check our GitHub issue tracker to see known issues and GitHub milestones to see scheduled bug fixes and feature additions.
Here are some of the most significant known issues:
Users being warned that site is unsafe due to expired SSL certificateFIXED Error when attempting a password resetFIXED
- Website timing out when uploading CSV files
Registration form says organization name is optional but it is currently set as requiredFIXED Uploaded sensor data not appearing in Times Series AnalystFIXED
- Uploaded data not appearing/not filling gaps
Still Need Help?
If you’ve reviewed the resources and still need help, or would like to report a bug or request a feature, please use our contact form. GitHub users are welcome to report problems in the issue tracker.