Monitor My Watershed® is a data portal that allows you to share and explore do-it-yourself environmental monitoring data. It currently hosts EnviroDIY™ sensor data and Leaf Pack Network® macroinvertebrate data. Monitor My Watershed is part of the WikiWatershed® toolkit.
- Guide to sharing sensor data on Monitor My Watershed (coming soon!)
- Monitor My Watershed GitHub repository
- Mayfly Data Logger
- How to build, program, install, and manage an EnviroDIY sensor station
- EnviroDIY GitHub repository
Monitor My Watershed is under development and there are a number of known issues. Check our GitHub issue tracker and GitHub milestones to see scheduled bug fixes and feature additions. Here are some of the most significant known issues:
- Users being warned that site is unsafe due to expired SSL certificate
- Error when attempting a password reset
- Website timing out when uploading files
- Uploaded sensor data not appearing in Times Series Analyst
Still Need Help?
If you’ve reviewed the resources and still need help, or would like to report a bug or request a feature, please use our contact form. GitHub users are welcome to report problems in the issue tracker.