Monitor My Watershed® is a data portal that allows you to share and explore do-it-yourself environmental monitoring data. It currently hosts EnviroDIY™ sensor data and Leaf Pack Network® macroinvertebrate data. Monitor My Watershed is part of the WikiWatershed® toolkit.
- Guide to sharing sensor data on Monitor My Watershed (coming soon!)
- Monitor My Watershed GitHub repository
- Mayfly Data Logger
- How to build, program, install, and manage an EnviroDIY sensor station
- Uploading CSV sensor data to Monitor My Watershed
- EnviroDIY GitHub repository
Monitor My Watershed is under development and there are a number of known issues. Check our GitHub issue tracker and GitHub milestones to see scheduled bug fixes and feature additions. Here are some of the most significant known issues:
Users being warned that site is unsafe due to expired SSL certificateFIXED Error when attempting a password resetFIXED
- Website timing out when uploading CSV files
Registration form says organization name is optional but it is currently set as required FIXED Uploaded sensor data not appearing in Times Series AnalystFIXED
Still Need Help?
If you’ve reviewed the resources and still need help, or would like to report a bug or request a feature, please use our contact form. GitHub users are welcome to report problems in the issue tracker.