Monitor My Watershed® is a data portal that allows you to share and explore do-it-yourself environmental monitoring data. It currently hosts EnviroDIY™ sensor data and Leaf Pack Network® macroinvertebrate data. Monitor My Watershed is part of the WikiWatershed® toolkit.
- Monitor My Watershed Manual (step-by-step instructions for sharing sensor data online)
- Quick Guides
- Monitor My Watershed Instructional Video Playlist
- Getting Started with the Mayfly Data Logger (hardware details, software instructions, monitoring station manual)
Forum and GitHub
Have a question about sharing sensor data on Monitor My Watershed? Before submitting a question by email, please do the following:
- Search the EnviroDIY forums for similar issues. If you don’t find the answer, try posting your question on the forum to allow EnviroDIY community members to help.
- Check GitHub for known issues (see below).
Monitor My Watershed is under development and there are a number of known issues. Check our GitHub issue tracker to see known issues and GitHub milestones to see scheduled bug fixes and feature additions.
Still Need Help?
If you’ve reviewed the resources and still need help, or would like to report a bug or request a feature, please use our contact form. GitHub users are welcome to report problems in the issue tracker.