WikiWatershed is a web toolkit designed to help citizens, conservation practitioners, municipal decision-makers, researchers, educators, and students advance knowledge and stewardship of fresh water. WikiWatershed an initiative of Stroud Water Research Center, a global leader in freshwater science.

Shannon Hicks

  • Shane Morgan posted an update 7 years ago

    @armstrong @hicks I think SL157 is OK. This actually happened last year around this time and I had to replace the battery. It seems to be doing better this year than last with the bigger battery pack. Also just an FYI I did go out and install a fully charged battery at SL132 so hopefully that will take care of the issue until all the leaves drop.…[Read more]

  • David Bressler posted a new activity comment 7 years, 4 months ago

    @collins, impressive troubleshooting on the sensor station – @hicks will be proud. Regarding the blank screen on the historical data for Primrose Creek (SL158 and 159) on the drwisensors.dreamhosters.com, I am still able to view all the data on my computer…@hicks does ability to display certain amounts of historical data vary between…[Read more]