Last updated on 2022-05-04
To free draw a study area of any size and shape:
- Select “Draw area” from the “Select Area” function.
- The “Draw area” drop-down menu has two options: Free draw or Square Km. Select “Free draw.”
- Move your cursor to the map area and, with a single click, select a point that is somewhere on the boundary that you want to create.
- Move your cursor along the desired boundary continuing to single-click at each corner or whenever the boundary is not in a straight line.
- Close the “Free draw” area either by single-clicking on your first point again or double-clicking at any time which automatically makes a line back to the first point.