<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>WikiWatershed | Shannon Hicks | Mentions</title>
	<link>https://wikiwatershed.org/members/hicks/activity/mentions/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://wikiwatershed.org/members/hicks/activity/mentions/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed mentioning Shannon Hicks.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Fri, 02 Oct 2026 20:31:18 -0400</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e344e541936ce0cee05eaa79db44ec39</guid>
				<title>Shane Morgan posted an update: @armstrong @hicks I think SL157 is OK. This actually happened [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://wikiwatershed.org/activity/p/2325/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 01 Oct 2019 22:36:04 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://wikiwatershed.org/members/armstrong/" rel="nofollow ugc">@armstrong</a> <a href="https://wikiwatershed.org/members/hicks/" rel="nofollow ugc">@hicks</a> I think SL157 is OK. This actually happened last year around this time and I had to replace the battery. It seems to be doing better this year than last with the bigger battery pack. Also just an FYI I did go out and install a fully charged battery at SL132 so hopefully that will take care of the issue until all the leaves drop.&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-2325"><a href="https://wikiwatershed.org/activity/p/2325/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7ce146e01bb0780543393a6733858752</guid>
				<title>David Bressler posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://wikiwatershed.org/activity/p/2180/#acomment-2197</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 10 Jun 2019 16:26:20 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="http://wikiwatershed.org/members/collins/" rel="nofollow ugc">@collins</a>,  impressive troubleshooting on the sensor station &#8211; <a href="http://wikiwatershed.org/members/hicks/" rel="nofollow ugc">@hicks</a> will be proud.  Regarding the blank screen on the historical data for Primrose Creek (SL158 and 159) on the drwisensors.dreamhosters.com, I am still able to view all the data on my computer&#8230;<a href="http://wikiwatershed.org/members/hicks/" rel="nofollow ugc">@hicks</a> does ability to display certain amounts of historical data vary between&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-2197"><a href="https://wikiwatershed.org/activity/p/2180/#acomment-2197" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
				<a href="https://wikiwatershed.org/members/collins/" rel="nofollow ugc">Francis Collins</a> posted an update Hello Everyone.

Concerning the battery display data anomaly on SL158 at Solebury School,  restarting the station&#8230; switching it off/on seems to have reset the battery data display. [&hellip;]			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>